Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 270

Thread: The Last Thing I Bought Was...

  1. #21
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    i bought a 16x dvd rom and a 50pk of dvd-

  2. #22
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought 7 new unopened cd's for 7.00. The only group I had heard of was "Ivy".

    If I enjoy only 1 of the discs I will get my money's worth.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love deals like that, Gives ya a chance to try out new/old bands. What were the other Cds?
    Didja find in a store, flea market, friend?

    Sorry I'm nosy [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Roger,

    You're not nosey. I am glad you asked.

    I bought them in a second hand electronic store. They carry hundreds of used cd's, as well as unopened cd's like these.

    Anyway, 3 of them seem interesting.

    1) Orla (Sweeney)- The Blue Note- She has been compared to Enya as well as Sinead O'Connor. If you love Enya/Celtic music this one would definitely be for you

    2) Ivy- Long Distance

    http://www.thebandivy.com/

    3) N'Dea Davenport- N'Dea Davenport

    http://www.ndeadavenport.net/v3/

    The other 4 may not be my thing, but could grow on me. They seem to be hiphop.

    4) Alexia- The Party

    5) S.O.A.P.- S.O.A.P.

    6) Solid Harmonie- Solid Harmonie

    7) Bertine- Morbid:Latenight:Show

  5. #25
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wolfiebackyard

    Wolverine sent me this picture of what he woke up to this morning...And I was complaining about the chill in the air this morning, Brrrrr.

    roG

  6. #26
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shhh don't tell anyone, but I got a coupon for a buy-one-get-one-free Quater Pounder w/ Cheese. So I made my wife buy one and I got the free one [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Last thing I bought was
    Cherie's EDEN ( Eve for women )and it smells heavenly. Tee,Hee... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought a couple of those bubble wrapped mailing envelopes for mailing Cd's (That I was supposed to send out last week)

  9. #29
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Ellaaaaaa~ I see you! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Julie, get in the background with that rollin pin Grrlfriend [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] Hee, Hee... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes Rog it is so nice to see your handsome face! alothough you look a little shell shocked ROTF!!!
    Did Lefty get to you with his "I think it's more personal to have OUR OWN pics as avatars THINGS"
    He did me Cept I wasn't able to make my pic small enough to fit YET!!! I will keep workin on it though!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •